Boe Holland started his company in 2016, with 50% of employee’s being female. Quite an accomplishment for a Start Up. Holland Construction LLC., started with (4) employee’s Boe Holland, Vice President, and Julie Holland, President of Holland Construction LLC.
As the company grew, Diversity was always a driving force in building the company that Holland is today.
- Holland is a Woman Owned Business
- Holland has a Certified Construction Manger on Staff
- Holland has home office Veterans of both US Army, and US Air Force. One of our veterans is female, and retired from the Air Force after (20) years service. Holland thanks our veteran employees for their contributions.
- The Chief Operating Officer of Holland is a Master’s Degree Level licensed Oklahoma Teacher. He still teaches, inside the doors of Holland every day by mentoring the production team on the use of the most modern Construction Management Techniques and software.
- Holland has a LEED Green Associate on staff, who has completed the practical Project Management of a LEED Gold Project. The (Green) supervisor of the practicum was none other than Lee Sardino, who happens to be the author of the text book used in the training of LEED Green Associates. Holland is a member of the USGBC. United States Green Building Council.
- Holland has a Licensed (Nation-Wide) Construction and Real Estate Inspector.
- Holland has a National Licensed Hazard and Casualty Adjuster to deal with insurance companies in the event of a dispute between insurance and ownership.
- Holland has a Means Certified Cost Engineer on staff
- The Chief Estimator at Holland Construction was previously an instructor at the University of Oklahoma Construction Management program.
Boe Knows what it takes to be diverse. Boe has an App (Person) for that. Diversity is part of the new wave of inclusion in the construction industry today. Boe Knows.
Boe keeps his door wide open to all who have a desire to serve the construction industry, regardless of background.
ShareBack to Blog